Our Media Training for Executives & Entrepreneurs Focuses On:
• communicating key message points to address typical questions and challenging questions
• matching your personal delivery style to your company’s brand
• handling adversarial interviewers
• maintaining freshness with frequently repeated responses
• working with various camera set-ups and interview situations
• communicating with charisma, clarity and confidence
• and more
How We Work
We customize our programs to suit each client’s needs and goals. We can create programs for individuals or groups, providing training at your location, our office or another location.
Our training can include preparation for:
• media interviews
• presentations and speeches (internal or external)
• panels (as a moderator or guest)
• investor meetings
• and other high-stakes situations
Your training will be provided by our founder and lead trainer, Lisa Elia. With more than 20 years of experience, Lisa has prepared clients for interviews with TODAY, GMA, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Businessweek, CNBC, CNN, ESPN, and hundreds of other outlets, as well as presentations, speeches, investor pitches and other high-stakes situations. Lisa has shared her expertise with national media outlets that include Inc., Entertainment Tonight, E! and many others.
To discuss your training needs, contact the Expert Media Training office at 310-479-0217.
Expert Media Training® is registered with several government agencies and qualified to act as a government contractor or subcontractor. The firm is certified as a Women Business Enterprise (WBE), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), Small Business Enterprise (SBE) and a Community Business Enterprise (CBE), certified by the County of Los Angeles.